This exciting program is offered for boys and girls ages 6 - 11. This program runs twice per year during the spring and fall.
Fall 2017 Session
- Registration Begins: August 28
- Registration Deadline: September 25
- Practice Begins: week of October 9
- Games: Saturdays from October 21 - December 16 (no games Thanksgiving)
- Fee: $40 per child
- Registration Form
- 6-8 League Game Schedule
- 9-11 League Game Schedule
Winter 2018 Session
- Registration Begins: November 6, 2017
- Registration Deadline: January 2, 2018
- Practice Begins: Week of January 8
- Games: Saturdays from January 20 - March 17 (no games February 17)
- Fee: $40 per child
- Flyer & Registration Form
Are you ready for some flag football? Flag football is offered by Lafayette Parks and Recreation and the Lafayette School Corporation for boys and girls ages 6 - 11. The program is held at Edgelea Elementary School.
- Registration Begins: July 5
- Registration Deadline: September 7
- Registration Dates at Jeff High School: July 26 and August 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- Practices: Thursday, September 7 at 6 p.m., and Sundays 1 hour before scheduled game times
- League Play: Every Sunday from September 10 - October 15
- Cost: $40 per child
- Flyer and Registration Form
Cross Country and Track & Field
Start stretching now because Lafayette Parks and Recreation and the Lafayette School Corporation are offering this program to boys and girls ages 3 - 14.
The program meets from June 1 - 12, from 4 - 5 p.m. each day (Monday - Friday). For more information, please contact the Lafayette Jeff athletic office at 765-772-4711 or email Coach Howell by May 1. This program is facilitated by Lafayette School Corporation. Registration ends on May 31.
The registration fee is $35 for the 1st child and $20 for each additional child in the immediate family.
Summer and Fall Tennis
Get your racquets ready because Lafayette Parks and Recreation and the Greater Lafayette Tennis Association offer tennis classes for children at various department tennis courts during the spring, summer, and fall.
For more information, click here to visit the GLTA website, or contact Gerald Harrison at (765) 463-2740. Registration is limited.