This exciting program is offered for boys and girls ages 6 - 11. This program runs twice per year during the spring and fall.
Winter 2018 Session
- Registration Begins: November 6, 2017
- Registration Deadline: January 2, 2018
- Practice Begins: Week of January 8
- Games: Saturdays from January 20 - March 17 (no games February 17)
- Fee: $40 per child
Are you ready for some flag football? Flag football is offered by Lafayette Parks and Recreation and the Lafayette School Corporation for boys and girls ages 6 - 11. The program is held at Edgelea Elementary School.
- Registration Begins: July 2nd
- Registration Deadline: September 5th
- Registration Date at Jeff High School: July 22nd from 6-7 p.m.
- Practices: Thursday, September 6 at 6 p.m., and Sundays 1 hour before scheduled game times
- League Play: Every Sunday from September 9th - October 14th
- Cost: $40 per child
Cross Country and Track & Field
Start stretching now because Lafayette Parks and Recreation and the Lafayette School Corporation are offering this program to boys and girls ages 3 - 14.
The program meets from June 1 - 12, from 4 - 5 p.m. each day (Monday - Friday). For more information, please contact the Lafayette Jeff athletic office at 765-772-4711 or email Coach Howell by May 1. This program is facilitated by Lafayette School Corporation. Registration ends on May 31.
The registration fee is $35 for the 1st child and $20 for each additional child in the immediate family.
Summer and Fall Tennis
Get your racquets ready because Lafayette Parks and Recreation and the Greater Lafayette Tennis Association offer tennis classes for children at various department tennis courts during the spring, summer, and fall.
For more information, click here to visit the GLTA website, or contact Gerald Harrison at (765) 463-2740. Registration is limited.