The most significant new feature of the LafayetteIN app is the geo-location driven Action Center. The Action Center area of the app allows users to pin the location of the area they are concerned about through Google mapping directly on their device, and in addition take a photo to submit along with the request. For example, if a resident comes across a pothole that needs repaired, they can quickly and easily use the app to provide an exact location and picture of the pothole to accompany the request. This method of request not only gives city crews the most
accurate information possible, but also increases response time.
Other features include:
- direct payment for utilities and parking citations, as well as information on
- quick access to the city calendar, meeting agendas and news
- direct links to the city’s social media, as well as parks, police and fire
- access to jobs information and a full staff directory
- advanced search option and direct link to local photo galleries
- ability to sign up for city alerts
We are proud to announce LafayetteIN as the official mobile app for the city of Lafayette. The app provides an important connection between Lafayette and its citizens and visitors. Download the LafayetteIN app now for free and discover the many ways to interact with local government and the community.
Download the LafayetteIN app through the Apple store and Google Play by searching LafayetteIN