Tree Questions

Leave This Blank:

The City Arborist is involved with many projects encompassing tree health and wellness of trees on City-owned property. Your questions are important and will be responded to as time permits. Please note that we cannot provide advice for privately-owned trees. Please contact a private company which deals with tree care.

If your concern is regarding a tree blocking a sidewalk, please contact the Engineering Department using the "Report a Code Violation" request form.

* indicates required fields.