The Engineering Department has implemented a regular presubmittal meeting to provide assistance at any phase of development prior to plan review submittal. Presubmittal meetings are required in many cases primarily for non-residential projects that involve site and/or utility construction but they are also appropriate for due diligence, site feasibility investigations and other general planning purposes. Please email our office to determine if a presubmittal meeting should be done for your research or project.
All commercial projects require the following to be submitted:
- Pre-submittal meetings are required for all non-residential projects involving site and/or utility construction.
- Site Plan ( new structures and additions ONLY )
- Building Permit Application*
- Two (2) sets of plans
- One set must be electronic
- One set must be hard copy (full size)
- List of Contractors
- Owners Authorization
- The property owner must sign the application or complete the owner's authorization form
- To check the listed owner of your property click here
*Depending on the project additional permit applications may be required. Click here
to visit our Applications and Forms page.